Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies are a super easy no bake recipe anyone can make with only 4 ingredients. Treat yourself for the holidays with these Yummy Cornflake Clusters with peanut butter!
- 1 Cup Light Karo Syrup
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter (creamy)
- 6 Cups Cornflakes
- In a 3 quart pot on medium heat, add and heat Karo syrup. Then slowly add the sugar and stir continuously until it completely dissolves.
- Turn the heat to low and add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, add 6 cups of cornflakes and stir in the warm peanut butter mixture until completely mixed.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, spoon small amounts onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet to the desired cookie size and then let cool. These are absolutely yummy and make a great holiday treat!
Keywords: peanut butter cornflake cookies, cornflake clusters, peanut putter clusters, no bake Peanut Butter cookies, No Bake Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookie