Quick Rolls RecipePrint
If you need a super fast dinner roll, then you need to try this super easy Quick Rolls Recipe! There are only 4 ingredients, no knead, no yeast, which makes these dinner rolls quick and delicious.
2 Cups Self-Rising Flour
¼ Cup Mayonnaise
1 Cup Whole Milk
2 Tsp. Sugar
½ – 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, add self-rising flour, mayonnaise, milk, and sugar, and mix together well. Fold in shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
- Spoon the batter into the muffin pan filling each cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake in the oven 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.