- 1 Bag Potatoes O’Brien (thawed)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Red Onion (diced)
- 1 Cup Mushrooms (quartered)
- 6 Slices Thick Bacon (chopped)
- 1 Cup Ham (cubed)
- 1 Cup Pre-cooked Breakfast Sausage (patties or links chunked)
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Green Onions (diced)
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheese Blend
- Salt and Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- In a skillet on medium heat add bacon and brown up until they are almost crispy. Then remove using a slotted spoon, leaving the drippings in the skillet and set aside.
- Add sausage and ham into bacon drippings in the skillet for about 1 minute to flavor them, then remove with a slotted spoon and then set aside leaving the drippings in the pan.
- Add red onions and mushrooms to the drippings in the skillet and sauté until onions are soft and mushrooms reduce.
- Add thawed O’Brien potatoes in the skillet with the onion and mushrooms. Partially cover to cook the potatoes for about 5 minutes and then remove the cover to let them brown. Flip the potatoes every few minutes until they start turning brown and crispy. Then stir in the cooked bacon, ham and sausage.
- Take a large ladle or spoon and indent four spots into the hash mixture. Then crack an egg in each of the four spots.
- Top with shredded cheese, salt, pepper and green onion and place in the oven about 15 minutes or until the egg is cooked to your liking, (easy, medium or hard). The hash will turn golden brown and the cheese will melt, then it’s done!